Applying for a TEN

If you want to hold a licensable activity at premises in County Durham that are not licensed, or hold activities which an existing licence does not allow, you must apply for a temporary event notice at least ten working days before the proposed event.,least%20ten%20working%20days%20before%20the%20proposed%20event.

For more information about applying for a TEN in Richmondshire please access: