Lands Village Hall
Lands is close to the village of Cockfield and the town of Bishop Auckland. Nearby are the remains of Lands Viaduct.
The hall was built in the 1880s as an infant school. In 1913 the hall was made into a mens institute and Reading Room. In 1955 it became a village hall.
The size and layout of Lands Village Hall make it an ideal choice for private and business functions and for any group who need a remote private location for interviews or uninterrupted meetings.
The hall is available for hire for:
Fairs and Sales
Rooms: There are 2 rooms - the Main Hall is 20 x 30, the Kitchen is 8 x 13
Heating: Available throughout the hall
Maximum Capacity: 100 in main hall, 70-80 if seated.
Facilities: This small hall has an adequate kitchen with a cooker and toilet facilities accessible to all.
Equipment: The hall has adequate chairs and tables and there is ample crockery and cutlery available. The hall also benefits from an outside play area with swings and tunnel.
Parking: Designated car park with 15-20 spaces available.
Access: One small step to the entrance door
£5.00 per hour for general hire
£4.00 per hour for membership holders
Registered Charity Number: 520841
ContactKath McCann 01388 710937
The Village Hall
The Main Hall
What's On at Lands Village HallSorry, we have no upcoming events at this hall
Follow the A688 from Barnard Castle to West Auckland. At West Auckland turn left on to the A68. At the junction with the B6282 branch left and follow local signs.
Hall Postcode: DL13 5AR