Copley Village Hall
Copley is a small village to the North of Barnard Castle; Hindon Beck and Arn Ghyll join here to form the Gaunless River. Copley Lead Mill operated for 100 years from 1790 to 1890 and the Lead Mill Chimney still remains.
Copley Village Hall was built in 1898 as Copley Literary Institute. It recently underwent a major refurbishment and reopened in June 2003.
The size and layout of Copley Village Hall make it an ideal choice for private and business functions.
The hall is available for hire for:
• Meetings/Small Conferences
• Stage Productions and Concerts
• Sports Classes
• Fairs and Sales
• Social Events
Regular activities ongoing in the hall include bingo, badminton, Painting for Pleasure, carpet bowls and a Cinema Club.
Help raise money for Copley Village Hall when you shop online by visiting www.easyfundraising.org.uk/copleyvillagehall
Rooms: Main Hall, Snooker Room and Kitchen - see floor plan below
Heating: Available throughout hall
Maximum Capacity: 100 in building
Facilities: The hall has a stage and a PA system making it ideal for stage productions and concerts, and modern kitchen facilities including a fridge, microwave and cooker.
Equipment: There are adequate chairs and tables and ample crockery and cutlery is available. There is a variety sports equipment held at the hall including badminton net and a snooker room. There is also stage lighting and a PA system.
Parking: Community car park 75m away or roadside parking is available.
Access: Disabled access to hall. Hearing aid induction loop in place.
Hire Charges: £5.00 booking fee for non members then £5 per hour
Registered Charity Number: 1079746
ContactDavid Whitfield - 01388 718172 firstname.lastname@example.org
On Street Parking
What's On at Copley Village Hall
|18:00 to 19:30||
Loaves and Fishes Junior Youth Club
|19:00 to 21:00||
Painting for Pleasure
|Every other Tuesday|
Head from Barnard Castle along the B6278 (passing Glaxo). Take the first right signposted Copley then follow the road for approximately 5 miles. The village hall is situated on the left hand side of the road travelling towards Woodland on the B6282.
Hall Postcode: DL13 5NA